Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thursday was the kids first day in School

Boy oh boy, what an exciting day for Aidan and Maddie! Wednesday, Jay and I took them to tour the school and say a quick hi to their new teachers and classmates. Although shy, Madeleine did quite well as she was enthusiastically greeted by her posse. Aidan, however, showed a bit more anxiety. I have never seen him turn red before and I'm not talking a subtle blush, he was scarlet! Too funny. He managed to wave back to his classmates and mumble a shy hello. I, of course, wanting to help out in the friendly department was over the top and "totally embarrassing" to him... Guess it was too much to try and be a 'cool' mom, oh well. Won't be the last time I'm sure ;-)

Thursday and Friday was way cooler and they both were wanting to book play dates. Yeah!

Now, all I have to do is get Teagen settled...next week...

1 comment:

  1. Fun blog! Had no idea you were doing this! I shall follow your writings closely ! Great for far away grandma!

    ReplyDelete