Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saying Goodbye...

So... ever since Jay and I decided to start a new chapter in our lives, uprooting our family to the Big Skies of Montana, we have been in hyper-drive with the details of our move.

During this time there have been lots of emotions, most of which have been easy to bury under the chaos of each day. Our friends and our communities will be greatly missed. Those that we have developed over the last 18+ years and those that are fairly new are all truly valued.

Although exhausting, I have enjoyed every good-bye coffee, every good-bye dinner, every good-bye cocktail(s), every good-bye TDM class & EVERY good-bye HUG. The support I have received from my posse has been deeply amazing. You have all made me feel truly loved. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment