Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pure Indulgence

So I am sitting here, wrapped in a blanket, drinking a warm cup of coffee, gazing out a huge window, watching fluffy snow flakes fall with Rachel Ray on the t.v. 

THIS is pure indulgence

Why? Because I never do it! I'm ignoring the laundry (which I DO, do frequently :-). I've ditched my morning workout, but not to worry (AFH) as I will do my W.O.D. (Workout of the day) at home later...

Wow! The snow keeps falling... heavier... this is SOOO awesome. It's awesome because I am having a 'vacation' experience that is now my new life! I know, some of you are laughing or rolling your eyes because you already live this beautiful snowy life. But for this California girl, it's new and I'm lovin' it!

Ah, good timing, my hubby just walked in with a fresh cup o'Jo. 

I may never leave my cozy spot. Can you say lazy? Just a little bit of guilt. Don't worry, I'm working through it ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment