Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I woke up this morning to a flurry of snow flakes and nearing close to a white out. Awwww, how peaceful this is. But then I had to take the dog out! In my jammies, boots and full length down jacket we trudged outside - darn it I forgot my hat. I won't mention the temperature as it is below freezing and that is enough to frighten my Cal gals from ever wanting to visit me (you know who you are ;-).

It's the first time my pup has seen/been in snow but that didn't seem to phase him. After all, he too was wearing a cozy jacket! As the two of us cruised around, I began noticing animal tracks in the snow. Not dog, nor squirrel, maybe elk & maybe smaller cat (not the domestic ones)...actually, I have no idea. I am however, excited about all the new things I get to learn about my new place. I just hope I learn surviving a large wild animal siting before getting eaten! Just kiddin' a little bit :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment