Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moving To Montana

So many of you know and many of you still have yet to learn, that I'm moving to Montana (yes, I'm bringing the rest of my clan with me)! Yes, it has been a quick decision. Yes, we have thought deeply about it and yes, we couldn't be more excited!

I will miss much about living in the amazing community of Menlo Park, but as many of you also know, there is a lot worth getting away from! NONE of which are the awesome friends I have made over the last 10 years. Whether it be my ol' Stroller Strides Pose to the lovely women of Mothers Together & my Small Group Bible Study through Menlo Park Presbyterian to the awesome parents of my childrens' friends & super fun clients & co-workers at The Dailey Method!

This is where I plan on sharing, with those that want to follow, the story of a California girl moving to Montana. I hope you will join in the excitement of this new chapter in my life. And if you are ever out near the Big Sky area! Let me know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment